bipasha basu hot boobs

wow lady of the women wonder see Bipasha Basu
wanna baby sexy lady no talk about U

Bipasha just got herself another dream. The home that she always dreamt of. And she doesn’t have to step out of her current home to make it come true.
No. All she has to do is dismantle demolish and reconstruct the entire top floor of the highrise in Khar where she lives.
“After I finish shooting the last of my current films I’m taking a large chunk of time off to build my home just the way I would want it to be. It would be my birthday gift to myself.”
Bipasha would be traveling to remote corners of the world to get just the right colour and quality of the wood, tiles, furnishing, upholstery and other accessories.
“While I’m traveling my parents who live a stone’s throw away from me will supervise the construction.”
In fact Bipasha plans to move in with her parents down the road while her home gets re-constructed
The sheer impracticality of ‘impulsive Basu’’s dream project hits you hard. Wouldn’t it make more sense to buy new land and build an entirely new place rather than break down a beautiful place?
“No no!” she demurs. “I love the space that I live in and wouldn’t want to leave it for anything at the world. I agree there’s nothing wrong with my home as it is.
But when it was being constructed I couldn’t give it the time and attention I should have. Now I miss the specifications that I had in mind but never got around to implementing. I need to modify my space to suit my energy.”
The re-construction of Bipasha’s dream house begins right after the current monsoons. “I know it’s going to be tough to get down to doing something so drastic in my life. But I’m forever adventurous.
And I’ve set a deadline—7 Jan—my birthday for all the construction guys, designers and decorators to finish and move out of my Taj Mahal. I’ve to set a deadline. Otherwise it could go on forever.
Interestingly Bipasha’s building Muktangan on Sarojini Road in Khar, has a history of demolition and reconstruction. It used to be the location of Raakhee Gulzar’s bungalow.
When she sold it and moved out (to just two building away) she had only one pre-condition. That the highrise would continue to be called Muktangan. When another Bengali actress Bipasha moved into the newly-constructed Muktangan she occupied the top floor.


We have seen older men like Rishi Kapoor running around with younger girls in many films, but there seems to be a role reversal of sorts now! Actresses hitting on 30 like Bipasha Basu are being paired with the younger lads, Ranbir Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh.
The 25-year old Neil, who will star opposite the Bengali beauty in newcomer Jehangir Surti’s film, ‘Freeze’ feels shy to talk of the age difference and just says, “John Abraham who’s become my friend urged Bipasha to accept the film”.
Well, modesty at its best, is it Neil? - Shubhash k Jha

indian masala garam masala aso




While rehearsing in Bangkok for one of her dance steps Bipasha got a tear in her knee.
“I didn’t even know it was a tear.There was a lot of pain in Bangkok and I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was a problem related to my flat feet.
But after I returned to Mumbai and finished with John’s brother’s wedding reception I got an MRI done. It showed a tear.
It’s very common occurrence in the legs of active people like dancers and athletes. That tear just stays. There’s no cure for it. If you lead a routine life it doesn’t bother you at all.For a housewife the tear wouldn’t even matter.
Otherwise there’s arthro-scopy. But my orthopaedic surgeons have not advised it. I can walk, work-out, dance do everything.”
In Mumbai she kept a physio-therapist handy on the sets. “I didn’t want to inconvenience anyone during the shooting.
So as a precautionary measure I kept a therapist around because during a dance movement there was some swelling. None of the dance steps changed. Dancing isn’t a routine activity so the therapist was just a precautionary measure.”
Says Bipasha, “The biggest of actors have had injuries when they were doing the least dangerous things. It’s part of our job. It’s no big deal.
You just have to understand your body and be careful. Four years back I ran with the wrong shoes. It caused a knee problem. I immediately corrected that. I read about health. I understand health. I believe in long-term health.
When I work out I listen to my body. If any part of my body gives me any pain I stop immediately. And no trainer can push me.”
Bipasha seems to be becoming quite an expert at pushing her co-stars from skyscrapers. She pushed Saif Ali Khan off a building in Race. Now she has pushed Neil Nitin Mukesh off the ninth floor in Bangkok for a sequence in Freeze.
Chuckles Bipasha, “Race was a hit. And if Freeze turns out a success they’ll think my pushing heroes off buildings is lucky for a film. Everyone will start writing in heroine-pushes-hero scene into all my scripts.I’m becoming a hero-pusher.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker